How to submit
Papers can only be submitted electronically through this webpage.
One electronic full version of the paper should be submitted on-line through the Congress web site. Only pdf files of a maximum size of 2 MB will be accepted as electronic format.
The following information should be simultaneously entered on the web site:
- name and institutional affiliation of paper presenter and co-author(s);
- title of paper;
- address and e-mail address of paper presenter;
- abstract of paper of no more than 100 words;
- up to six JEL codes;
- up to six free key words;
- the field/research topic that is provides the best match to the paper;
- an ordered list of four members of the scientific committee that you would like to have as reviewers of your paper.
You may only submit one paper.